A Victorian family has been woken with a shock after a bullet ended up in their bedroom wall while they were asleep.
Kodie and Richard Ireland were fast asleep in their Yarra Valley home on Saturday morning when there was a loud bang around 4.30am.
Bullet fragments and broken glass landed in their…
Health12 hours ago
Small CT brain scanner fitted in ambulances or emergency aircraft could save lives of stroke patients – News-Medical.Net
Local News17 hours ago
More than 800 new Victorian coronavirus cases recorded | The Ararat Advertiser
Health13 hours ago
Promising data from early clinical trials of new anticancer therapies presented at ESMO Congress 2021 – News-Medical.Net
Entertainment18 hours ago
Prince Andrew finally concedes proper service of legal papers in sexual assault lawsuit – Mirror.co.uk